Thursday, April 11, 2013

Day 03- pictures of somewhere you’ve been to

Okeyyyy, I've started this challenge like long time ago but i just manage to write only until day 3. So,here it comes again. Pictures of somewhere I've been to, Sydney, Australia.  Hop on and enjoy the ride! 

Sydney is a place where you should go before you die. No kidding, it's just so great. So breathtaking. The people are ridiculously amazing.  I google up for things and places to do and go before you die and I found that Sydney is on the list in every bucket list. It's number 17 in my list. 

The great iconic of  Sydney, New South Wales is of course Sydney Opera House.





Sydney Harbour Bridge. Sydney also known with it's bridge. I was like, Omjayy this is so America. 


LOST. A normal thing when we are travelling. Just tersalah masuk jalan or lorong. We never had major problem with this issue. 

Sydney is a big city compared to Brisbane and Gold Coast. It's even chiller than both cities. I would say Sydney is great sigh seeing and it's good place to relax your mind. Unlike Gold Coast, we spent our days walking around the city. We went to Sydney Aquarium, Mini zoo ( i guess) and Butterflies park. Sydney is also great for shopaholic. Halal food is easy to get i guess because there are a quite  number of Malaysian student in Sydney including Anuar Hadi. You must have known him right? oh, come on! it just that we don't know anyone in Sydney, i have to option vegetarian. But being vegetarian tak kenyang okey. Lai lai lai~

Solat in plane. Menunaikan yang fardhu itu wajib.

2 comments:

zEri sAfEerA said...

ho yay~ mnunaikan yg fardhu itu wooojib *kate cikgu zul akhman* hee

Fareha Noor said...

hahaha. wajib sangat. huyooo, ingat lagi kt cikgu Zul!