Sunday, June 20, 2010

saya SAYANG AYAH saya

Assalamualaikum....
I really love my dad. He has sacrificed a lot. He teaches me about the reality of life. I'm the way I'm now because of his upbringing. I know he wants the best for me. And I don't have heart to disappoint him. I promise him that I wouldn't do something that might hurt him and others. I always pray for his happiness, hope ALLAH pays all his good deed and shower him with HIS bless.

Before I fly over here, my dad gave this to me. It's very significant to me. I should understand what he means and I completely understand that by now ( as in understand it metaphorically)




P/S: happy FATHER's day
ANGAH sayang AYAH so much...

6 comments:

NIA said...

selamat hari bapa ayah farry:)sy janji sy jaga fareha elok2 dekat sini*eceh ko jg fareha ke fareha jg ko*hakhak~

NISA' nis said...

which one is u?haha

NISA' nis said...

owhhh..lupe plak tgok date 2009 kt photo tu..for sure la the cute ladies there are ur sisters n mothers..hihi..sorry

Fareha Noor said...

thanks sizuka..yes, u take care of me..hehehhe...
nisa: ni bru tahun lepas kot masa hari last kt JB....siap nampak jambatan nk g Singapore..family datang ambik...huhuhu..missing home

Anonymous said...

alololo..sweetnye!!! =)

Fareha Noor said...

aish....malu..hhehehehe