Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pearl Harbour

Perasan tak sekrang ni aku ada post tiap-tiap hari. Sebab sekarang ni tak busy lagi. Kelas pun tak start lagi. Orentasi pun tak pack sangat. So, boleh menceritakan apa yang berlaku dalam hidup aku yang free tersangat ni.
OK, back to the story. Usually, girls are shopaholic. Do you agree with me? Say yes or raise you hand!!!.Yet, I'm not that kind of girl. I would prefer to spend my money for something that can release my tense like doing something which I'll not spent too much money. I rarely go to cinema. I rarely go for shopping. I prefer to go to waterfall, beach and sort of things. In other word, suka berjalan-jalan la.Yesterday, I went to somewhere. I'm not sure the place was. It was somewhere in the middle of nowhere. I walked randomly and I found it. But, the thing that I'm very sure, it was a harbour. It's beautiful.



It was nice. Tapi sangat silau. Skarang summer, so siang jadi panas yang menyengat tapi still sejuk. Mata jadi senak. Aduh sakit..Kebetulan ada orang jual spec. So, aku beli sebab 10 dollar je.



Duduk tepi harbour, dah macam orang couple la pulak. And I met William and Kate from England.

And tribute to Abang E and Din. I found this. Lucky random walk. I know they are passionate about this.


3 comments:

zEri sAfEerA said...

hahahaha~ jelez3... comey ank mat salleh 2. hehe :)
yay~ suke la sbab boleh post komen doh. huhu ^^

Fareha Noor said...

aku tukar setting kat komen smlm..skrng da ok la...so, teruskn mengomen aku...hahaha

zEri sAfEerA said...

hahaha,,,ok2...akan dikomen :)